Hold the phone! Manage your Boost account without calling!
We know you're busy and let's face it, nobody likes calling their wireless provider. Skip the hold time and manage your account 24/7 with these five easy tasks you can do with the BoostMobile.com the My Boost Mobile app available for Android or iOS.
- Pay your bill: Make a payment or redeem a Reboost card either through the MyBoost app or MyBoost account online. Check out the instructions here: Make A Payment
- Upgrade your phone: If you've been a Boost customer for at least 12 months with a good payment history, you may be eligible for BoostUp! our program that lets you upgrade to a new phone with small monthly payments. We have an article with all the details, plus how to tell if you're eligible to upgrade here: Upgrade and BoostUp! FAQs
- Check order status: So you've ordered a new phone and want find out status? Keep track of it every step of the way by going to our Order Status page. For more information and some frequently answered questions about Order status, check out our Order FAQ article
- Activate a device: You've got your a new phone and you want to activate it on your Boost line? It's super easy to do. Read our Activation Instructions!
- Add International calling or SMS: Boost has several ways to keep in touch with friends and family living far away. We have instructions to help you add an international calling or texting plan in our support article here
You can also order a new phone, add or remove services like Tidal, change your phone number, invite members to join your family plan and much more on BoostMobile.com or through the My Boost Mobile app. Check out your My Boost Mobile account or theMyBoost app, look around and let us know if you have any questions.